Friday, April 2, 2010

Waiting.

I know that it is good friday, but the spence is killing me. I want to know now. Hopefully I will find out one way or the other tomorrow. That is if the real estate office is open. I found out that one of them was open tomorrow when I had a look on the real estate website, but I am not sure about the others. Hopefully they will soon ring me with good news. But if not I am thinking of asking the lady from the real estate agent if I can reapply for the flat that I am really interested in if it has not already been let to someone else. Why? I hear you ask. Well because even though I have not left anything off the application form and have included other files of important information. Even a police check in this case, and a bank statement too. The landlord might not be satisfiyed that I may not have the funds in the bank to pay for the rent and bond. I do, but they are in another account, and I did not provide the bank statement with that account. Also the police check is almost 3 years old and so therefore I might need a new one. Dad told me today that every time he applys for something he has to have a police check and I think that he said something about how they have to be renewed every year (or something like that). Don't quote me on that though as I could be wrong but I do think that it is a good idea. So if thats the case than I will get a new one, and I will propbaby need to need update my credit report as well and provide all of my bank statements (for every account) to prove that I have the money in the bank to pay for the rent and bond , and of course other important information as well, and will include a cover letter. Another thing is when I was filling out the application form the other night dad also told me to put that one of the references was a police/inspector retired as it seems like you have nothing to hide or are been honest or something like that. He also asked me how many references they want you to put on the form. I said 3 and I only had 2 names and contact numbers but I had 2 written references from my previous landlords and also one from my previous employer. Dad told me to write see written references. I think that might help as my parents have been renting for many years before they bought this house. As for easter a lot of people might have gone away for the long weekend and therefore a lot of landlords might not be advertising in the paper. But it still would'nt hurt to have a look as I might just see something I like. But if that does'nt happen I might not find out till Tuesday or Wednesday. It is still pending at this stage and I will be keeping my fingers crossed, and hope that good luck comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment