Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The flat.

I went and had a look at it this morning and I loved it. I arrived a few minutes early and had prepared my application form and other important information in advance ready to give to the real estate agent. The tennant was at home and she offered to show me through the property before the lady from the real estate agent arrived.

She told me that I was the first person to have a look at the property and when the lady from the real estate agent turn up I introdruced myself to her and when the tennant introducted herself, I just knew who she was. I reconised her face and relised that I used to go to school with her. She reconised me as well and we have not seen each other for years.
Ok so whats the catch? "I hear you ask". There is'nt one. Yep you heard right, there is no catch. Well ok so it's not a palace but it is a lot nicer than some of the other flats that I have looked at within that price range. Propbably about the only thing is the bedroom does not have a built-in. But I don't care. It would be nice, but it is not a necessecity and anyway there are a lot of free standing ones which you can buy very cheaply. However in the bathroom it has a built-in and it is nice and spacious, and the lounge room is too with the kitchen is off the lounge room and is great for 1 person. Outside is a lovely little court yard where you can entertain your friends in the summer time. What more could I want? The only thing is now I am still waiting to hear back from the real estate agent as to weather my application has been approved or not. I think that there is a good chance that I will get this flat. I have a really good feeling about this and I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment