Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The flat hunting continues.

Tomorrow I am going to have a look at 2 prosective properties that I might be interested in and both of them sound promising so far. But I do prefer one more so than the other. The reason been it is in a much better location and there are regular buses about every 10 or 15 minutes and the bus stop is right outside your doorstep. I found this one on the real estate website when I got home and I told mum about it. It is also $5 cheaper than the other one ($210.00 p/w).

So I have told my mum about this and have been asking myself what the catch is, neither of us have any idea. But I guess I am going to find out tomorrow morning, and mum thinks that I should also have a look at the other one as well. Even if I do like this one, and the reason been is if I don't get this one I might miss out on the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment