Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Living back at home.

A couple of months ago I moved out of the rental property where I was living because I did not like the area. The bus services were terrible and on the weekend they were once every hour on a Saturday and every 2 hours on a Sunday. I moved in with my girlfriend and it was it was very hard for her at the time because she had a young child who was less than a year old and there were'nt many wheelchair buses. She does'nt drive and neither do her parents.

Unfortunately I had a falling out with her with her when we both moved out of the flat we were in. To cut a long story short it was because we had a bit of a disagreement about a rental property which we both had a look at. I have not heard from her since and I miss her friendship.

I am currently living with my parents and have been looking around at a lot of rental properties within the price range that I am willing to pay and it is not easy when you are by yourself and are on a limited income. It is not easy getting something decsant for $200.00 per week. Even for $210.00 or $220.00 and most of the properties I have looked at within the price range that I have just mentioned are in need of renovating which I would not have the skills to know how to do and most landlords propbably would'nt allow it anyway. But I don't just want take the first place I see if it is a dump or not suitable in one form or another I want something that I am going to be happy with, somewhere that is close to the cbd and a good bus service, as I do not have a car. I want something that is going to benefit my long term happieness.

No comments:

Post a Comment