Saturday, April 3, 2010

Things to do when bored and frustrated.

I made a Teacake. I was so bored and frustrated not been able to do anything or go anywhere as it is a public holiday and there is not much open. So thats what I decided to do. It did take my boredom away for a bit. For about an hour or so. But now thats over and done with I am still in that state of mind and I can't seem to get out of it. I could go for a walk I suppose but it is always the same old same old and nothing ever changes. Where my parents live is very hilly and so therefore there is not much of a flat area where you can walk around. Also it is a bit of a hike up the hill to the bus stop as well and been a public holiday there would not be many buses anyway. This is why I want to move out of home as it would enable me to do more things. As I am a member of a gym I could go and do classes in the morning or at night as I would not have very far to walk to the bus stop where as living here I would have to leave about 20 minutes earlier than the bus time, and it takes about 5 minutes to walk up there which would leave me plenty of time but it would mean that I have to wait around for 15 minutes and there is no seat to sit on either. If I get this flat I could even walk into town if I wanted to as it is so close. There have also been courses that I would have like to have done as well but could'nt because of where I was living at time (not my parents place where I am living now), but I could'nt as they were at night and I did'nt have a car at the time and as I said the buses were terrible. The courses that I was interested in at the time were a Fitness instructor course and an auslan course as one of my friends is profoundly deaf and I would like to learn it bit better. But I have learnt a few signs that she has tought me. Both my parents know that I want to find my own place and Dad thinks that I am better off here as I am not paying any rent. That might be true but it is not close to anything and I like having my own space and privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment