Saturday, April 3, 2010

I need to get out of the house.

Even thought it is still a public holiday tomorrow, and the gym that I go to is only open till 11.30 I have just decided that I need to get out of the house and go and work out for an hour or so. It is not good for me to be stuck here all day and not been able to do anything, and I end up been angry and frustrated because of it.

So I have just check the bus time table for sunday and public holiday, and I think that I might get the 9.59 bus from up the road and than head off to the gym and work out for an hour. I won't be able to do a class or anything as I won't get there in time but I could do other things like weights, or go on any of the cardio equipment, and it might uplift my sprites a bit if you know what I mean. I have'nt decided yet what I am going to do after that but at least I will have done something anyway and I am sure that I will think of something else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment