Monday, April 12, 2010

My Queen size bed.

First of all I went to have a look in the Salvo's but they did not have any queen sized matteress or bases and matteress. I did'nt see any lounge suites I liked either or anything else for that matter. So Mum and I went to Fantastic Furniture and I decided on the Medina Queen sized bed. It was marked down from $299.00 to $199.00 So I saved myself $100.00 and I got the tranquility matteress which was orginally $1000 but was marked down to $499.00. A saving of over $500.00 So all up I have saved myself $600.00 and I could'nt be happier. It did hurt the pocket a bit but I decided that I deserve to treat myself to something nice and that is going to last for years. I am getting it delivered on Wednesday and I can't wait to try it out. All I really need now is a decent lounge suite and a dinning table and chairs, and the rest of my stuff in there and I am home and hosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment