Sunday, April 4, 2010

What I did today.

I went to the gym. I got there at about 10.40, and started my workout. It was not for an whole hour but at least I was doing something.

After that I went to Fullers bookshop, and had a look around in there for a while and I got myself 3 books.

1. How to make money on ebay
2. Selling stuff on ebay a real job you can do in your pyjamas
3. Property is a girls best friend.

I only just got home and so I have'nt started reading them yet but I am sure that they will be very interesting reads.

I went and had coffee at Gloria Jeans. Than I decided to take a trip down memory lane. I caught a bus and decided to go and have a look at one of the places that I used to rent. I have also moved in there with the friend who I had a falling out. I really miss that place and we both really liked living there.

Next down to the beach where I had hot chips, and where I was sitting this lady saw me and she starting waving to me thinking that I was her friend as I had a red jacket on and her friend did too. It turns out that I was'nt her and her friend turned up a few minutes later. I than went for a walk along the beach, and after that I got an icecream. So that was my day, and now I am happy to be at home and relaxing with a nice hot cuppa tea, and later I will start reading one of my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment