Friday, April 2, 2010

Tuesday.

I don't find out until at least than or Wednesday. After waiting around all morning thinking that I might get a call from them and still have not heard anything. I decided to ring the office just to find out if they were closed for the Easter long weekend, and it just so happens that they are, and don't reopen till Tuesday morning. I hate waiting around for this long it is driving me insaine.

I also had a look in the paper this morning and as it turns out there are quite a few properties that are advertised for an easter Saturday. One place in the same suburb I saw was advertised for $220.00 ($10.00) more than this one. But I don't think that I will bother looking around at anymore places until I hear back from this one if I don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment